Monday, March 28, 2011

Pimp O'tha Year - Nominations Now Being Taken

With my extended hiatus at the State Correctional Sandals resort over, I am back to get my Avvo Pimp stick out and beat some ass.

But, since it's been awhile to see what mack's being stirring up the pot, I need to get you to tell me - Who's Pimpin it at Avvo?

I already see Mr. Brinkmeier be using his cut and paste (or having his ghostbloggers posting again) - going from 10,000 answers about 1 year ago to over 21,000.

But, I need to know who be trying to take down da King? Let me know and then - we'll put out a poll on who should be tha Pimp O' that Year for for 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Avvo is a scam. Advertised with them for years; fooled into believing their hype. My guess is it's run by 3-5 "lawyers" who go to the bank on uninformed consumers of legal services AND advertising. Let's find Mark Britton and Suke Jawanda and get some answers!

    ReplyDelete