Friday, January 15, 2010

Fight Tha Power

Fo Shizl.

I got an email from Avvo tellin me that callin out da Avvo Pimps by posting my own answers don't meet they "community guidelines".

Thanks for your recent participation on Avvo. This email is to notify you that you are in violation of our community guidelines. Specifically, we do not allow self promotion. If you have a legal answer for the questions you are responding to, we would welcome your comments. At this time I ask that you stop posting to Avvo with a link to your website.

Shhhhiiit.

Let's take a look at these guidelines and see what I be doin, that all those Mack's be doing too.

Like this part - Self Promotion:
Self promotion
Lawyers, we encourage you to share information about your business with the Avvo community; however, we ask that you do this in your lawyer profile or through our Advertising Solutions. Please do not directly solicit clients as part of an answer, legal guide, or peer endorsement. A link to your profile is presented next to each of your postings. The content of your postings should remain non-commercial in tone.

So, do that mean you cant say - Contact me at 1-800-DIAL A PIMP? All deez wannabe Mack's got it goin on. Why can't I put my own Pimpalicious words down?

Seems to me, that Avvo don't care bout how Pimps be slangin theyselves, but when Da True Mack do it, it get's they panties in a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment