Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pimp O' the Week

I gotta hand it to Mr. Robinson for making our inaugural Pimp O' the Week. The week before New Year's, he was able to slap out 282 answers and 2 legal guides.




"Moving on up"- (from Contributor Level 7). You da man.

Some examples of Mr. Robinson mackness is shown below.

His answer to this question from California is done with true pimp style. Notice the smooth charm he puts out about "pressing charges", to only then get bitch slapped by Level 8 contributor Mr. Marshall.

That should teach to you keep out of Level 8 turf. Daaayumm !!!

This one is even more pimpalicious. Not only did he get his props (15 points beeeotch) , he didn't even have anything to say but "I concur".

Street cred should be so easy.

Congratulations Mr. Robinson - you are a true P I M P.

4 comments:

  1. I feel Mr. Robinson's pain for I too have screwed up and gotten slapped , worst of it is someone else had to point it out to me and then it was out there for everyone to see.
    but oh well they get what they pay for and free advice can be way off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then why write anything at all? If you know what you're writing is useless, then aren't you doing a disservice to people with real problems looking for answers (or at least for what direction to go in)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Paul I thought I was right but then I found out I was wrong and it was too late. Most of the questions are well settled law and very simple and when the question seem simple and it only takes a minute to give someone a helping hand I try. I just blow it sometimes just like everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don't know the answer, then giving one helps no one but you, Mr. Alexander. Surely you are smart enough to realize that.

    ReplyDelete