Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pimp - Avvo Style (Update)


(Update) Mr. Marshall got it goin on. He know da truth. Tellin it like it is, and knowin what an Avvo Pimp is all about.


Is it legit to call out da Pimps?

Mrs. Brewer say dat calling out da Avvo Pimps is the same thing as accusing dem of "moral turpitude". By callin em out, it's the same thing as callin a man a real "Pimp" - like Huggy Bear. Now, she say i'm subject to "Slander per se" in California.

I don't think so. Homey don't play dat.

My main man, Mr. Black, say Slander Per Se is: Slander for which special damages need not be proved because it imputes to the plaintiff any one of the following:(1) a crime involving moral turpitude....(emphasis added).

But, like my boy Johnny Cochrane say - If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.

I'll tell you why the glove don't fit:

1) I didn't accuse none of those mack's of a crime involving moral turpitude. I didn't call dem no plain "Pimp" that hangs out on street corners dealing out them ho's to passin customers. I'm callin out da "Avvo Pimps". Da mack's that keep gettin dem points like candy. See the difference? And;

2) "truth" is an absolute defense to Slander. So, what be da truth? Are doz mack's getting points for whatever junk they want to put in they answer? Damn, right they are!!

Now, back to gettin my Ho Line straighten out.

No comments:

Post a Comment